November 21st, 2019 12:00am
WOW is what I think of every time I look at the new - Sidi Defender MTB trail shoe. It has all the technical goodies one can throw at an all-round mtb shoe plus the Sidi quality and style that we have come to expect from a true shoe company that has been around for so long.
This is a bullet point sort of share where we just take all the goodies the factory shares about the shoe but we have ridden a similar Sidi shoe and can vouch for how good they are. So the addition of the proprietary Sidi Tecno 3 dialing system and even more peferation can only make these even better. They are priced on the high side, but like the old saying goes"
Not to mention the comfort factor during all that time in the saddle.
• Designed with a firm innersole for excellent pedaling and a medium-soft outsole for grip and pedal feel.
• The Defender 20 features a fully replaceable single proprietary Tecno-3 rotary dial system for a perfect foot hugging fit.
• Highly perforated Politex upper is breathable and long lasting while being designated as “Green” product in accordance to European regulations.
• They feature a pull tab on the heel and tongue for easy wearing.
• The Defender 20 also features the legendary Sidi heel cup.
• MTB style Cleat Compatible.
Available Sizes – 41-48 - Follow the link to Ciclista America to see the US size chart conversion.
MSRP - $224.99
Available now at your local Sidi dealer OR through Ciclsta America
Location: News >> New Sidi Defender 20 - The modern trail shoe from an Icon
Bicycle World General News
Product Reviews & Tests